Buy Klonopin 2mg OnlineFirstly, this Klonopin, a benzodiazepine, is available as scored tablets with a K-shaped perforation containing 0.5 mg of clonazepam. Unscored tablets with a K-shaped perforation containing 1 mg or 2 mg of clonazepam.When you Buy Klonopin 2mg Online from us quality is assures. Secondly each tablet also contains lactose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and corn starch, with the following colorants: 0.5 mg—FD&C Yellow No. 6 Lake; 1 mg—FD&C Blue No. 1 Lake and FD&C Blue No. 2 Lake. Chemically, clonazepam is 5-(2-chlorophenyl)-1,3-dihydro-7-nitro-2H-1,4- benzodiazepin-2-one. It is a light yellow crystalline powder. It has a molecular weight of 315.72 and the following structural formula:
Seizure DisordersKlonopin is useful alone or as an adjunct in the treatment of the Lennox-Gastaut syndrome (petit mal variant), akinetic, and myoclonic seizures. In patients with absence seizures (petit mal) who have failed to respond to succinimides, Klonopin may be useful. Some loss of effect may occur during the course of clonazepam treatment
Panic DisorderKlonopin is indicated for the treatment of panic disorder, with or without agoraphobia, as defined in DSM-V. Moreover, the efficacy of Klonopin was established in two 6- to 9-week trials in panic disorder patients whose diagnoses corresponded to the DSM-IIIR category of panic disorder. The effectiveness of Klonopin in long-term use, that is, for more than 9 weeks, has not been systematically studied in controlled clinical trials. So, the physician who elects to use Klonopin for extended periods should periodically reevaluate the long-term usefulness of the drug for the individual patient
SIDE EFFECTSSecondly, the adverse experiences for Klonopin are provided separately for patients with seizure disorders and with panic disorder.
Seizure DisordersMost importantly, the frequently occurring side effects of Klonopin are referable to CNS depression. Experience in treatment of seizures has shown that drowsiness has occurred in approximately 50% of patients and ataxia in approximately 30%. In some cases for instance, these may diminish with time; Others, listed by system, including those identified during postapproval use of Klonopin are: Cardiovascular: Palpitations Dermatologic: Hair loss, hirsutism, skin rash, ankle and facial edema Gastrointestinal: Anorexia, coated tongue, constipation, diarrhea, dry mouth, encopresis, gastritis, increased appetite, nausea, sore gums Hepatic: Hepatomegaly, transient elevations of serum transaminases and alkaline phosphatase Musculoskeletal: Muscle weakness, pains Miscellaneous: Dehydration, general deterioration, fever, lymphadenopathy, weight loss or gain Neurologic: Abnormal eye movements, aphonia, choreiform movements, coma, diplopia dysarthria, dysdiadochokinesis, ‘‘glassy-eyed’’ appearance, headache, hemiparesis, hypotonia, nystagmus, respiratory depression, slurred speech, tremor, vertigo Psychiatric: Confusion, depression, amnesia, hysteria, increased libido, insomnia,psychosis (the behavior effects are more likely to occur in patients with a history of psychiatric disturbances).
Panic DisorderHowever, Adverse events during exposure to Klonopin were obtained by spontaneous report and recorded by clinical investigators using terminology of their own choosing. Consequently, it is not possible to provide a meaningful estimate of the proportion of individuals experiencing adverse events without first grouping similar types of events into a smaller number of standardized event categories. Therefore, the stated frequencies of adverse events represent the proportion of individuals who experienced, at least once, a treatment-emergent adverse event of the type listed. An event was considered treatment-emergent if it occurred for the first time or worsened while receiving therapy following baseline evaluation.
Adverse Findings Observed In Short-Term, Placebo-Controlled Trials
Adverse Events Associated With Discontinuation Of TreatmentOverall, the incidence of discontinuation due to adverse events was 17% in Klonopin compared to 9% for placebo in the combined data of two 6- to 9-week trials. The most common events (≥1%) associated with discontinuation and a dropout rate twice or greater for Klonopin than that of placebo included the following:
Table 2 Most Common Adverse Events (≥1%) Associated with Discontinuation of Treatment
|Adverse Event||Klonopin (N=574)||Placebo (N=294)|
|Intellectual Ability Reduced||1%||0%|
Adverse Events Occurring At An Incidence Of 1% Or More Among Klonopin-Treated Patients
Way of use and Klonopin Dosage
- Klonopin (Clonazepam) is available in tablets and should be administrated orally to adults and children older than 1 year.
- Treatment starts with a low dose and gradually increasing to an optimum level.
- The initial Klonopin dose for adults should not exceed 1 mg per day.
- Gradually increase the dose with 0.5-1 mg every third day until the optimal dose is found.
- The daily Klonopin dose should be divided into 3 doses (morning, afternoon and evening)
- The maximum daily dose for adults is 20 mg
- Children must receive lower doses of 1 or 6 mg per day depending on the age and disease forms.
- Intensive treatment lasts about 3 weeks, after that, it is necessary to reduce the daily dose.
How to consume Klonopin 2mg?Do not increase or decrease and start or stop the medicine without the doctor’s approval. Ceasing the consumption of the medicine all of a sudden will also cause problems. Do not damage, crush, break, or dissolve the medicine in a liquid. In addition, let the tablet dissolve in your mouth for a few seconds and swallow it with a glass of water. So, do not overdose it. Do not panic for the mild side effects as they would wear off within a few hours when the body gets used to the medicine. If the mild side effects persist for a longer time, then contact a medical expert. Above all, get emergency medical assistance, if you suffer from severe side effects.
- Do not drink any alcoholic beverages during your treatment, in order to reduce the risks of adverse reactions.
- Do not take the entire daily dose in one reception because it can cause digestive system irritation.
- Klonopin is used with extreme caution by patients with ataxia, severe liver disease, severe chronic respiratory failure, especially in the acute stage of deterioration, episodes of sleep apnea.
- Slowing of psychomotor reactions is observed during the treatment.
- Despite the high security of Klonopin 2mg, it is not recommended to receive medication during pregnancy and lactation, as it can penetrate the placental barrier and into milk and harm the fetus.
Buy High Quality Klonopin 2mg (Clonazepam) Pill
- Worldwide Delivery
- Discreet Packaging
- Live Support
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee