Apetamin Vitamin Syrup SpecificationEach 5ml contains: Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride (anhydrous) BP 2g L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150mg Thiamine Hydrochloride BP 2mg Pyridoxine Hydrochloride BP 1mg Nicotinamide BP 15mg Dexpanthenol BP 4.5mg
INDICATIONS:As a result, Loss of appetite and poor eating habits, Anorexia after a brief illness, Patients experiencing loss of appetite during convalescence following surgery or after any major illness. Looking for where to Buy Apetamin Vitamin Syrup online, looks no further than us.
SAFETY:Generally safe to use both in children and adults. But precaution should be taken while using other CNS depressants and sedatives.
DOSAGE:Children: (2-6 years): 5 ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food (7-14 years): 10ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food Adults: 10ml, 3 times daily before food
WHERE TO BUY APETAMIN ONLINESecondly, Requests are escalating about how to gain weight and we have the solution for the REAL on the new popular APETAMIN CYPROHEPTADINE. So, here We’ve done our homework and not are excited to bring you a revolutionary way to quickly gain weight without hoping and praying and without stuffing yourself and you’re not even hungry. But, our countless hours of research and experiments with this formula has proven amazing results. Now with a simple search you can see many weight gain journeyers’ success, who have and are currently using the Apetamin as part of their daily regimen to help them with weight gain. Moreover, it is also recommended that you consult a doctor prior to starting any workout plan, changing your diet, or taking any supplement, as with any new remedy or natural herbs or solutions you add to your daily regimen. More on women health issues.
Precautions:Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you: Online resources we found!
- For those pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- Also, for those who are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement.
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
- For any history of asthma; bladder, stomach, or bowel blockage; glaucoma or increased pressure in the eye; difficulty urinating; prostate problems; kidney problems; overactive thyroid; heart problems; high blood pressure; or seizures
Drink plenty of fluids. So, it is important that do not get dehydrated and if you are thirsty, you are already mildly dehydrated. Water, fruit juice and milk are good options to drink. Try to stay away from sugary drinks and sodas as they may not help your thirst.
Keep in a cool, dry, dark place.
- Ingredients: Each 5ml. Contains: Cryproheptadine Hydrochloride(anhydrous) BP 2mg, L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150mg, Thaimine Hydrocloride BP 2mg, Pyrodoxine Hydrochloride BP 1mg, Nicotinamide BP 15mg, Dexpanthenol BP 4.5mg, Colour Sunset Yellow, Usual Dosage Children:(2-6 years) 5ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food. (7-14 years) 10ml, 2 to 3 times daily before food. Adults, 10ml, 3 times daily before food. Store at room temprature.. Protect from light. Shake well before use.