Firstly, Buy Generic Alli (orlistat) online and his drug, blocks some of the fat that you eat, keeping it from being absorbed by your body.Generic Alli is used together with a reduced-calorie diet and weight maintenance to treat obesity in people with certain risk factors (such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or triglycerides). When you Buy Alli or Orlistat Online from us quality is assure.
HOW TO TAKE Alli
So take Generic Alli exactly as directed on the label, or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended.
Generic Alli comes with patient instructions for safe and effective use. Follow these directions carefully. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Generic Alli is only part of a complete program of treatment that also includes diet, exercise, and weight control. Your daily intake of fat, protein, and carbohydrates should be evenly divided over all of your daily meals. Follow your diet, medication, and exercise routines very closely.
SIDE EFFECT OF ALLI
Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Alli: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic All
i and call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- severe pain in your lower back, blood in your urine;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- drowsiness, confusion, mood changes, increased thirst;
- swelling, weight gain, feeling short of breath;
- severe pain in your upper stomach spreading to your back, nausea and vomiting, fast heart rate; or
- nausea, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
These side effects are usually temporary and may lessen as you continue treatment with Generic Alli:
- oily spotting in your undergarments;
- oily or fatty stools;
- orange or brown colored oil in your stool;
- gas with discharge, an oily discharge;
- loose stools, or an urgent need to go to the bathroom, inability to control bowel movements;
- an increased number of bowel movements;
- stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rectal pain; or
- weakness, dark urine, clay-colored stools, itching, loss of appetite, or jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
High-fat meals taken in combination with alli can increase your risk of unpleasant side effects on your stomach or intestines. Do not take Generic Alli if you are pregnant.
Tell your doctor about all other medications you use, especially:
- cyclosporine (Gengraf, Neoral, Sandimmune);
- a vitamin or mineral supplement that contains beta carotene or vitamin E;
- levothyroxine (Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid);
- insulin or diabetes medications you take by mouth;
- digoxin (digitalis, Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps); or
- a blood thinner such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven).
This list is not complete and other drugs may interact with Generic Alli.